Friday, March 28, 2014

Let's Make a Deal! You Sell Me and I'll Sell You!

LET'S MAKE A DEAL


FREE BONUS GIFT BELOW
(Of course there is. It's a game-show theme!)

For those of you who don't recognize this fella, this is Monty Hall. And Monty is from Winnipeg Canada which is my 'neck of the woods'. He's also TV folklore as the original host of the TV game show "Let's Make a Deal". So, in the spirit of Monty Hall, "Let's Make A Deal".

You're a busy SMB executive or business owner

- AND -
1) You have a new product line that you want to introduce to the market and/or a new market that you want to introduce yourself into.
- AND/OR -
2) You're missing some key sales and/or marketing ingredients and you're struggling with under-performing sales and sluggish growth.

Whatever the case, simply put, your sales aren't where you think they ought to be, where you need them to be, where you believe they can be and, as a result ...

Your overall business results are either
at risk or
primed-and-ready
for take off.

That's where I come in.

I need and am (constantly) actively looking for my ONE NEXT reference customer. (It's what I do!) It could be you and you'd like that. Seriously. I'll tell you why.

I'm pretty good at selling. I've been doing it, professionally, for 20 years and in fact, more generally, all my life. Here's what I now tell business owners and executives just like you. "If you can sell me then I can sell you!"

When I say that, I truly mean it. If you have good stuff and you know that at any given time there are paying customers 'out there' who would love to know about your offering(s) and would be even happier dealing with you but you're not yet 'hitting your stride' then we should really talk. Today. Now.

Maybe it's because you're not the 'sales type' or you're not into marketing or your marketing is a little too old-school or your corporate culture isn't sales-ready. Whatever it is, I'm pretty confident I can help.

So, here's the deal. We'll spend a little time (~10 minutes) on the phone together and if you can sell me - that's a metaphor, no pressure, it'll just be more of a conversation really - then I WILL MULTIPLY your business LIKE NO ONE ELSE CAN. I'll find and bring you paying customers like you never thought possible. Easy. So that's is. My "If you can sell me then I can sell you!" story.

Sound good?

I want to caution you though. I don't want to sell just anything. I want to sell stuff that's good! Stuff that people want. Stuff and people (and solutions) that offer a terrific value proposition and whose customers will end up being testimonial reference customers. I want to deal with reputable, honest folk. You might have new or existing technology. It could be your business. Maybe it's a franchise. It could be stuff you manufacture and export or services you provide or both. Maybe it's pool installations. Or hot tubs and hot tub installations. Maybe it's nice cottage related goods or airplanes or fast cars or wine or watercraft or fishing vacations or tours. Maybe it's commercial transformers or industrial equipment or services. It could be anything in any industry. Surprise me. I can't tell until I see and/or hear what you're selling or soon to be selling.

So, here's your chance. What will it be?
Door #1 (email me) Door #2 (email me) or Door #3 (email me)?

AND in closing, of course, Monty wouldn't let me do this without a bonus gift! So, let's talk for 10 minutes. If we're both liking what we're hearing, I'll email you a short questionnaire that you can think about and fill out and submit to me online. It will help you gain a better sense of everything you're doing (or not doing) to help you sell more effectively. And, just for submitting your information - regardless of whether we do business or not - I'll not only give you a couple of suggestions, I'll also send you a $20 Amazon Gift Card. On me.

How's that for a deal?! One final point, once I find a customer, I'm heads down. That could be a week. That could be a month. It could be a year. So, act NOW. NOW is always better than taking a number and being put into the queue. Now makes all the difference all the time. Email me today. I look forward to speaking with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment